- Laboratory Tested at over 99% filtration efficiency (Executive Standard: GB/T 32610-2016).
- The Child's Size Mask is approximately 30% smaller than a standard size mask with shorter ear loops. This design offers far better protection and comfort for smaller faces.
- Made of Melt-blown Fiber and Non-Woven Polypropylene materials.
- 3-layer filtration system of the safety mouth covers effectively prevent dust and a series of airborne pollutants.
- Multiple protections to block dust, harmful substances, gases and odors, and reduce infections.
- 3-layer protective surgical cover masks are light weight, breathable, and be comfortably worn for 6 - 8 hours (perfect for a child's school day or a long flight).
- Disposable face masks cover your nose, mouth and chin, offering full protection.
- Ideal for social gatherings, school, flights, and public transportation.
- Low Fluid Resistance 80 mmHg
Filtration Efficiency BFE ≥ 99% PFE ≥ 99% @ 0.1 micron
Breathability - Delta P < 4.0 mm H2O/cm2
Flame Spread Class 1
The standard 3-layer surgical mask is designed to provide a barrier to droplets which can adversely affect the wearer’s nose, mouth and respiratory tract. It fits fairly loosely to the user’s face in comparison to the KN95 mask. These single-use masks are to be worn in public settings and where social distancing is not being practiced. They should be changed when they become visibly soiled or damaged.