- Over 95% filtration efficiency (Executive Standard: GB/T 32610-2016).
- Made of high-quality cotton and non-woven filter cloth.
- 3-layer filtration system of the safety mouth covers effectively prevent dust and a series of airborne pollutants.
- Multiple protections to block dust, harmful substances, gases and odors, and reduce infections.
- 3-layer protective mouth cover masks are light and non-bulky.
- Surgical disposable face masks cover your nose, mouth and chin, offering you full protection.
- Ideal for procedures where low amounts of fluid, spray and/or aerosols are produced.
- Low Fluid Resistance 80 mmHg
Filtration Efficiency BFE ≥ 95% PFE ≥ 95% @ 0.1 micron
Breathability - Delta P < 4.0 mm H2O/cm2
Flame Spread Class 1
The standard 3-layer surgical mask is also known as a fluid-resistant surgical mask (FRSM). The mask is designed to provide a barrier to droplets which can adversely affect the wearer’s nose, mouth and respiratory tract. It fits fairly loosely to the user’s face in comparison to the KN95 mask. These single-use masks are used for a variety of procedures in community as well as hospital settings. They should be changed when they become moistened or damaged. 3-layer surgical masks should be worn with eye protection.