Hand Sanitizer - 16.9 fl oz Bottle - 75% Alcohol (24 pack)
Hand Sanitizer features:
- 24 16.9 fl oz per case.
Active ingredient: Alcohol 75%.
Use: for hand-washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- Warnings: Flammable, keep away from fire and flame. For external use only.
- When using this product: Do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. May discolor some fabrics.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Irritation and redness develop.
- Keep out of reach of children: If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions: Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- Other information: Store below 105° F.
- Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum (Fragrance), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.
- Only $5.00 each (industry average is $9.33).